Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Journal 5/19 : expectation on masterpiece academy

"What do you expect from the Masterpiece Academy and how can you contribute to making it the experience you envision?"

What I expect from the masterpiece academy  is to see a side of everyone that I've never seen before. We are all in the same class and have been in the same class for the past fee months but there are only a handful of kids that I actually know personally in this class. Everyone else I only know what I see in class.. Witch is not much because it's early and everyone is still tired and don't really say much so I don't know what they are interested in. how can I make it the experience I envision? As for that part I don't think there's anything I can do. What I'm expecting is to see another side if everyone and to have everyone come out of their shell. Not much I can do but sit back and see when happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment