Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HAKING MY EDUCATION

To hack this class means to make Dr. Preston's class and work for you in your own advantage and reinvent it and resign it. If I can do that with a single class to take everything I can out of one course and applying it to my future I can do the same jacking system but only with expository reading and writing but with all my classes. I can take this classes vocabulary and diverse ways of thinking and apply it to collage, future jobs, and who know i might impress my future husband with a high tech fancy word and he'll be swept off his feet and have to marry me. I'm not completely sure how I'm going to hack this could completely or my other classes but I'm making it my mission this semester to figure it out and take advantage because it's a new year and a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment